Several Texas Tiffin owners got together and put on a fantastic RV rally. Kudos to all who worked to make this a success. The rally was held at Mill Creek RV Ranch and Resort. Located in Canton, TX . Canton is well known for it's First Monday Trade Days. This is a 200 acres site with a mixture of RV lots and cottages to rent.
This is the first RV rally we have had a chance to attend in a really long time. We were super excited to make the list from the wait list. When the rally was first posted we were not really sure if we would be able to attend, so we put our name on the wait list.
All the organizers did a great job. Kudo's off to everyone. The vendors were outstanding in their contribution.
- Brannon Hutcheson from Custom RV in Vina, AL. Just outside of Red Bay did many repairs and installations. Windguard was able to provide their newer Razr In Motion Antenna at a discounted price for the first 15 people who signed up.
- Smart Weigh was available
- A mobile wash and wax was available
- Chris Berry: from Red Bay talked about his woodworking business and did a few jobs.
- MS RV Solutions: Carl Hall and Daniel Humphries from Red Bay presented a review of their business.
- Battery testing was available.
- Vogt RV,www.vogtrv.com, had several 2016 for view/ sale and also contributed generously to the Rally. Thank Race for the BBQ.
Lots of great knowledge was presented and shared.
Lots of great food was consumed. A Tiffin owner prepared an elaborate spread of Gumbo.
Lots of money in the form of 50/50 was given away.
Our coach is the third one from the left
Nice pool but to cool and rainy to test out