Saturday, June 5, 2010

TIMEKEEPER'S GATE GUARD


As we continue here in Encinal, Texas with Timekeeper's things are beginning to come to a close. The drilling is coming close to going to production and I don't think we will be here much more than 2-3 weeks more. We are going into the hottest weather yet, with temps reaching the 100 highs. We had a tremendous lightning storm, with large wind gusts. I captured this awesome full rainbow. We have seen tarantulas, turtle and wonderful sun sets and sun rises.



Stay tuned as we wrap up the final part of this workamping position. Where we go from here has not been
decided.

3 comments:

  1. I was just wandering how you liked the job with Timekeepers? Can you tell me a little on how it works.
    We are working towards full time in a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your disclaimer~ And you are the one that helped me move from a Tiffan owner to a Tiffin owner! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone, it's my first go to see at this web page, and post is truly fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these types of posts.
    Have a look at my weblog ; camper van hire

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Our Blog. A Record of Our Journey

A personal account of our life as RV'ers. Workamping, our way around the country. Seeing and doing exactly what we want, when we want and how we want. We travel in a "new to us" 2007 Allegro Bus 42' Motor Home made by Tiffin Motor Homes located in Red Bay, AL. Traveling along with us is our very spoiled beagle. Simon, who also does what he wants,when he wants and above all how he wants.



Disclaimer: I write for fun. I write to have a log of our adventures, friends and things we see and do. If there are some grammar blunders or spelling hurdles along the way, so be it, get over it and enjoy life. Don't sweat the small stuff.